суббота, 3 ноября 2007 г.

Self-presentation. Arina.

Hello, everyone!
I'm one of the two creators of this blog.
This is my first experience with blogs, so i feel very excited about this. From my point of view the idea to use modern technology in studying languages (or any other subject) is really great! We sould use the progress for our advantage and i consider that this practice of blogging in educational programme will develope from day to day. 
So I'd like to thank Anna Vladimirovna for her interesting and modern way of teaching.
And now it's tine to introduse myself...
My name is Arina and  i'm a second-year student of the Department of Foreign Languages and Area Studies at Lomonosov Moscow State University. Actually, everytime i have a task to say a few words about my interests i don't know what to say, because i think that every person changes very quickly with every day and his/her interests change as well. But i will have a try.
My recent interests cover crosscultural communication, studying foreign languages, exploring mentalities of different nations and everything that is conected with my future profession. In everyday life i'm fond of going out somewhere to the cinema/theatre/nightclub or some cafe or restaurant with my friends to relax and to escape from my everyday problems. 
So...That's me! Nice to meet you!;-)

My contacts:
e-mail: arina.ru@bk.ru
ICQ: 275375379    
    
  




1 комментарий:

Anna V. Filatova комментирует...

Arina, it's a very impressive start of the blog! Thank you for your excitement and interest!

The only thing I don't quite like is your use of self-derogatory first person pronoun "i" instead of "I"...

I hope to see Natasha's profile, too.
Keep up the good work!