среда, 14 ноября 2007 г.

Self-presentation.Natasha

Hey, everybody!!!

My name is Natalia Vorobieva, I'm a second-year student at Lomonosov Moscow State University,Faculty of Foreign Languages. I'm very interested in crosscultural communication.

Now I have to say something about myself...Sometimes It's very hard to introduce myself,so I dont know where to start.

I'm a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do,to see and to experience,I like to read,I like to write,I like to think,I like to dream. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind.I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to be alone and to be surrounded by people, I like good books and romantic movies. I like nature and people. And, I like to laugh...So,thats me! Nice to meet you)

1 комментарий:

Anna V. Filatova комментирует...

Thank you for posting, Natalia! It's a very nice self-presentation. I hope to read many more of your posts.
A.V.